Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Freddy Got Fingered (2001) Review

This movie is quite possibly the worst, most disgusting, vomit-inducing film I have ever seen. Although from the title I should have known what to expect.

It is nothing but ninety minutes of Tom Green doing things that even the devil himself would go, "dude". The garbage begins six minutes in where we see his character, Gord Brody, leap out of a vehicle to rub a horse's genitals. Bad right? It gets worse. Later he shoots his father (Rip Torn) with elephant semen.

Among the other sick things is a scene where Gord's best friend breaks his leg so Gord decides to do the only thing he can think of. He licks his friend's protruding bone. Then while visiting his friend in the hospital he decides to deliver a baby. The baby appears to be dead so Gord resuscitates it by swinging it around his head by the umbilical cord. As to why his friend is put in the maternity ward of the hospital we will never know. Just like we will never know the day that this becomes even remotely funny.

I don't exactly have a problem with gross-out humor but this movie is just punchlines...There is no setup so it's not funny. Just gross.

The film is far too vulgar for anyone seventeen and under and far too stupid for anyone eighteen or older and right now it is only a milestone of how low the American audience has sunk.

Usually I measure a movie by how many times I look at my watch when I'm watching it. This movie holds the record. I didn't laugh once while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment